Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. thanks for writing that max :)

(i'm not one of those women who could kick your ass, but I appreciate you pointing out the fact that there are many women who belong in the advanced group)

Huh.  I think I'm a pretty good rider, and I know several women who could kick my ass.

 Ideally, we would have enough people for a more advanced group and a women's/beginner group.