Fellow cyclists-

Join me tomorrow evening in keeping a New England tradition alive.  I suspect that many of you are taking full advantage of these beautiful days.  No reason to neglect the beautiful nights, though.

As per before, big thanks to Bill@TheBikeHub for providing us with a literal shopping bag full of beautiful lights for people to borrow.  We'll meet up at my place in Sachem.  Email me if you need directions.  Please come at 6:15 if you need a light, so we can roll by 6:30.

Don't let me ride in the woods alone at night.

~Ben