Fellow cyclists-

Tomorrow, we shall continue the Tues/Thurs night ride tradition.  In case
you needed justification, consider the following:

1) The trails are drying out beautifully in this amazing weather.
2) Nightriding tomorrow will contribute nicely to my overall goal of
procrastinating as much as possible for the psych shelf exam.
3) We will be riding under a beautiful, large moon this week, with a full
moon on Thursday.
4) Even at a fat-kid rate, I'll still probably have Ellen's pumpkin
chocolate chip bars leftover for post-ride goodies.
5) Nightriding is FUN.
6) The pugsley looks funny, but kicks ass.
7) Old trails look new at night.
8) I hear that there are friendly, fuzzy night muppets that live between
Burnt Mtn and Quarry Hill.
9) Warm days = warm nights, and besides, MTBing is warm anyway.
10) Don't let Ben ride alone at night.

Remember, I still have a large stockpile of sick Light&Motion lights from
Bill@TheBikeHub up for general use.  I've got all the batteries charged and
ready, including an extra one for emergency use.  RSVP for the ride, and
RSVP to reserve a light if you need it.  We will meet at my place in
Sachem.  If you need to park and cannot figure out where, just park at the
turnaround under the powerlines and ride down to my place.  If you are
riding over, please remember to use a flashy tail light at the very least.
 Email me if you need directions to my place.

~Ben