Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Actually, we'll be doing our presentation in Collis 101, not Commongrounds.
We did a 2-week backpacking trip in the Alps that was utterly incredible,
so come by and see where DOC money can get you!