Something in the last week has made my printing, in some area, turn green rather than grey.

Over this period I have upgraded to NWP 2.0.1 and OS X Lion 10.7.2, amongst many others - it's the update season.

Using NWP 201, I found the delight of putting a Watermark on a document for the first time. Rather than having it coloured Grey, I selected a very-pale shade of green.

This worked a treat. But in future PRINTING, it is a problem. Because I have a CISS [Continuous Ink Supply System] for my Epson TX710W printer, it is no more costly for me to select Colour printing all the time, rather than plain-old Black. [E.g. $143 in December 2009 to now for 1 Black bottle replacement and all other five still have 30% left.]

Now, I cannot be certain that either using a watermark or using green in a NWP document were the causes of future green overuse, but I have my suspicions.

* I get green coloured printing for the headings in Apple Mail [From, Subject, etc.]

* Web pages have more than just a tinge of green as background to various fields.

* When printing out Sudoku puzzles using Sudoku Susser [so that I can try to do them by hand rather than on computer] it used to be that the Initial Squares with a number would print grey [as they appeared on screen] but now print green - yet the unsolved-numbers in other squares [normally green] print as black as previously.

I have run one test with a different colour for the Watermark but it has not carried over to anything else.

Still, anyone else noticed this printing effect with Epson, Mac system change, etc?

Regards from brianF