Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hi everyone,

It has been a great of riding and the trails are still in great shape
considering all of what Mother Nature tossed at us this year.  We have
decided that we will be throwing a party this year and every year from now
on.  This party will be a good excuse to meet up with folks that are like
minded, talk about the next year and vote on how we should spend the funds
for the coming year.

We have a house in Lebanon, NH (about 8 minutes from the wildlife entrance
to BL) where we will be having this party at.  In case you know him it’s
going to be at Brendan’s house (Thank you!!!!). However, before the party we
will be having scavenger hunt in Boston Lot.  This party will be a family
friendly event.

Who: UVMBA End of the year Party and Scavenger Hunt

What: To celebrate the year we will be having a party and last ride in BL.

Where: Brendan hickey’s house in Lebanon, NH and Boston Lot Wildlife
Entrance

When: Ride – November 6th 11am – 2pm | Party 2pm – Close (voting meeting at
6pm)

Why: need I say?

This will be a great time and very causal.  Please RSPV me at 218-259-7099
or send me an email [log in to unmask] by Wednesday November 2nd so we
can make sure that we have enough food for all.  Also let me know if you are
just coming to the party or is you are doing the ride as well.  Like I
mentioned above all families are welcome(I know my crew will be there 1, 5,
7).

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Brian