Hi all!

The Sustainability Office is organizing a short repair session for
students and staff next Friday and we need your help. The spring term
pop-up shop was very popular (we fixed more than 50 bikes in 3 hours),
so we wanted to offer another opportunity for repairs before the end
of bike season.

If you know how to fix a flat or replace a chain, we'd love to have
you stop by and help people get their bikes in shape. We're hoping to
have a professional mechanic around to help out. The goal is to have
at least three stands up throughout the afternoon.

This Friday,  3 – 6pm
Collis Plaza

Sign up to volunteer here: http://goo.gl/HOasf

If you can't commit to an hour, just write in however long you can stay.

Blitz me if you have any suggestions or questions.
Thanks!