Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

from  [log in to unmask]

As a doctoral student approaching my dissertation, I am interested in conducting research into the use of VW or virtual reality for foreign language teaching and learning.  If any members of the list could refer me to empirical studies, case studies or archival data regarding the use of Second Life (or other VWs), I would be eager to follow up.  Also, I may be looking at creating a modest pilot program in SL and would welcome guidance or, perhaps, collaboration?  Please feel free to contact me at:  [log in to unmask] Thank you.