Takamitsu,

I don't know any way to get headers to work just as you describe UNLESS you could somehow get the numbers you want to be automatic numbers.  Is that possible?  Otherwise it sort of clashes with the normal idea of running headers, and I don't see a way around messy new sections each time.

But perhaps someone will have a different idea.  Maybe make the odd header blank and then insert your "header" text at the top of each page, or maybe make text blocks one line high and have them flow to subsequent pages.  I'm not familiar with the new text blocks and flowing yet-- just trying to experiment...

That said, A more intimate understanding of the nature of the document and purpose of the numbers may help...

Hope this helps, (though obviously not much)
Ben Andrus