Hi Everyone -

Welcome back!  Just wanted to make sure that you knew about the new trail
that the Upper Valley Mountain Biking Association is building up near goose
Pond.  This coming weekend we have 2 trail days set.  We will be working
both days over the weekend with the goal of having a trail roughed in and 2
miles of finished trail.  I have a mini-van that I would love to fill up
with folks and I have to pass right by the college so let me know if you
want to come and I'll pick you up.

Also we have a Google Groups account that we post rides and information to,
please subscribe!:
http://groups.google.com/group/upper-valley-mountain-bike-association-uvmba

Cheers,
Brian Riordan