Hi Doug,

I didn't notice that OnyX has this feature. I will look at this. But the problem
has been solved deleting the Dock's .plist file, as suggested by someone from
the Mac-L list (I think his nickname was Gord...).

And no, I haven't seen that an update for Lion is out.  will look for it this
evening when coming home (grom work, I can't access the AppStore...)

Thank you very much for your reply. Regards,

G. Beurlen
Rio dde Janeiro Brazil

Citando Doug Browne: