Error during command authentication.

Hi Dartmouth Bikers and Cyclists!

I'm organizing the pop-up bike shop (free maintenance, at-cost parts for repairs, no appointments) for this term, through the sustainability office, and it looks like it will be august 17 or 18 from 4-8 pm (so the wednesday or thursday after fieldstock and a week before classes end), on Collis Patio.

We'll have Bill from the Bike Hub there, myself, and probably a few other people from the sustainability office. It would be great if we could get some more volunteer mechanics for any part of that time, and we'll provide lube and some tools, but if you want to bring your own tools and bike stands, that would be great.

We'll have snacks for mechanics, and music, so save the [tentative] date Aug 17 or 18, and more details will come out in a few days.

Thanks, and if you have any questions ask me,
Maddy Sturm

To blitz to the list, send a blitz to [log in to unmask] To be removed from the list, blitz "SIGNOFF DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING" to [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions about anything biking related blitz MBC