Hey All,
We had a trip leader drop of mountain biking and we need a person to lead a freshman trip beginning on Sep 8-sep 13th.  The trip is called bike and hike and is in Norwich.  Let me know if you're interested!  We really really need someone. Alternatively, if you could only come for 2 days you could come for the 10th-11th!

Thanks
Emily

To blitz to the list, send a blitz to [log in to unmask] To be removed from the list, blitz "SIGNOFF DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING" to [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions about anything biking related blitz MBC