On venerdì 22 luglio 2011 at 13:19, Doug Browne wrote:
And another thing!
The Launchpad is a great way to launch applications, but it is spread over three pages. I have not yet found a way to make the icons smaller or, to throw out the application I seldom use. Until I can customise this, I shall continue to use the Dock and the Applications Folder.

… no iPhone/iPad, right? :-p

dropping an application on top of another one will create a "folder" (as in iOS) then you can add up to… 16 apps on the iPhone, 20 on the iPad so I guess, on a Mac, it depends on screen size. and for each "folder" you can change the name clicking on it

icons size, I guess, is the same you set in "View/Show View Options" for you desktop folder

take a look, *not* on MAS, at QuickPick, the one I still prefer to anything else (after 10 years using DragThing)

By the way, after a hour or so, upside down scrolling seems normal!

yes, and once you get used to it actually feels natural :-)

--
paolo savonuzzi

http://paolosavonuzzi.org