Thanks for responding.
I tried the macro. It does more than I asked. It gave me 142 pages of
info instead of only the 57 occurrences searched for and found. Is there
a way/macro to clean this up to include only the instances instead of
the extras?

As for Firefox, The QWERTY Arabic keyboard is greyed in Firefox 4+, but
available in Firefox 3.6.

Have you selected (checked) QWERTY Arabic keyboard in System Preferences=>Language&  Text=>Input Sources?

YES.