Tonight.  9 o'clock.  A formal at the Ledyard Canoe Club Clubhouse.

Theme:  Adults.

Steal your parents clothes.  Act above your age.  Suffer from high blood pressure.

Complain about:
-The government
-The economy
-The kids these days
-Walking to school through the snow, uphill both ways
-Your pet kitten who keeps biting you
-Your wife
-Your husband
-Your parents
-Your good-for-nothing, steal-all-your-money, liberal-arts-major, spoiled children who go to Dartmouth
-Your job
-Your health

Bring some money, cause you're an adult, but we're not, and we can't afford this.

                                Dartmouth Mountain Biking

To blitz to the list, send a blitz to [log in to unmask]
To be removed from the list, blitz "SIGNOFF DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING" to [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions about anything biking related blitz MBC