Hei Geoff, et alia,

I included Nisus on a reply some time ago concerning apparent lack of family pack upgrade discount.  I never got a return email from Nisus, but perhaps they just responded with a fix, though nobody informed me.  I just checked at:
<http://nisus.com/pro/buyMore.php>
and there is a new item:
Upgrade Existing Family Pack (3 licenses) $69.00
Upgrade a family pack of Pro version 1.x licenses to Pro version 2 licenses. Previous license numbers are required during checkout.

So, am I the only one this is news to?

Now I will definitely upgrade the whole family pack, if I upgrade at all...
I applaud the major improvements, they are not compelling for my present use, UNLESS
the upgrade fixed (or I find other resolutions for) the Cocoa non-compliance in
triple click selections and system find string sharing.

Ben Andrus

P.S. Does the new vertical ruler "measure up"?
Even in the Land down under?