Date:    Tue, 17 May 2011 13:39:54 +0200
From:    jem cabanes <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: mac maintainment

So far I've been using 'Mainmenu' to keep my Mac healthy  --up to v. =
1.7.4, afterwards I found it shaky so I went back to 1.7.4. But Leopard =
systems seem to be less compatible with Mainmenu. Thus, I've been =
thinking about shifting to MacKeeper, and since they don't offer a real =
demo, I'd like to take advice from any lister that's using it.

Many thanks in advance.

jem c.=