Kevin and I are leading a trip to Kingdom Trails in East Burke, VT this Saturday for Spring Weekend and there are 3 more spots. It is billed as an intermediate trip, so you'll need your own bike and have had some biking experience before, no need to be an expert by any means.  The cost will be $15 which will include transportation, a trail pass, and dinner at the Lodge afterwards.   Departure times will be negotiable, but we'll be biking all day so you'll need to be prepared for that.

Kingdom is one of the best places to ride in New England. It has a huge network of beautifully designed and maintained trails.

Blitz back if you're interested.

To blitz to the list, send a blitz to [log in to unmask] To be removed from the list, blitz "SIGNOFF DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING" to [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions about anything biking related blitz MBC