Corn,
Iım not an advanced developer, but as a user for accounting, Iıd really
like:
* a timer
* a way to input multiple tasks and time under one client for one day, but
when it comes time to invoice, have the time for that one client combined
for that day.  (i.e. I may have 4 different types of tasks that I did ­
research, drawings, documentation, travel and one of them may have a
different hourly fee. At the end of the project I want to know how much time
I spent per task, but for my invoice to just have one time amount for that
day.
* A space for my own notes for the task and a space for the more simple
description of the day that gets written on the invoice.

Maybe Iım way off base about what you were asking for. Maybe something like
this already exists, but I havenıt found it. Iım close to that in a db that
I designed, but not advanced enough to know how to integrate those needs
too.

Thanks,
Jackie