Hey guys! I have a bike thats great but the tubes pop alot. I'm not sure if thats
just characteristic of a racing bike (never had one before) or if its something
im doing wrong. Currently need a fix. Dont have any new tubes and dont have a
pump.
Are any of you savy enough to help me fix it (i need it to get to work!!!)? I
would pay you, seriously!
Or if not, do you know the nearest shop cuz there aint one in hanover
thanks guys!

                                Dartmouth Mountain Biking

To blitz to the list, send a blitz to [log in to unmask]
To be removed from the list, blitz "SIGNOFF DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING" to [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions about anything biking related blitz MBC