Dear Alumni,

We have a busy few days ahead of us as a club and we would love to see you there both when we welcome our new admits (Class of 2015!!) and when Professor Adrian Randolph talks at JHU!  Please reply to this email if you haven't already RSVPed for either event and let us know if you can make it!

********
On this Sunday, 4/17, from 3-6pm, we invite you to join us at the home of David Donato '95.  It will be a great afternoon of seeing fellow alumni and meeting the new members of Dartmouth's incoming class.  We had a great turn out last year and expect it will be another wonderful afternoon - both for the new students and for us!

David lives in the Horizon House at 1101 N. Calvert Street, apartment 1406.  When you arrive, dial #615 on the call box in the vestibule for entry.

********
On Tuesday, April 19, at 6:15pm, come listen to a lecture by Dartmouth professor Adrian Randolph!  Professor Randolph's talk is entitled "Donatello and Sculptural Askesis" and will take place on the Johns Hopkins Homewood Campus, in Maryland Hall, room 110.  This talk is not sponsored by the Dartmouth Alumni Club - it is part of the History of Art Graduate Student Lecture Series at JHU - but is open to the public, with a reception to follow, when you are welcome to meet and speak with Professor Randolph, as well as enjoy some wine and cheese!

All the best,
Meredith Raucher '06