Great stuff, T.

Cheers, geoff

On 15 Mar 2011, at 21:26, Erik Richard Sørensen wrote:

Huh.:-(! - Will there be a proper English version of the re-written novel?

The only reason I translated the book into French was to get back into English language publishing via France.

Once I started working on the French text I realised I could add a lot of things to the original story that I could never say in English.

To answer your question, this book is the first of an unpublished trilogy and a house in NY has made an offer to Rivages to buy the rights to the original, English language text.

Best

THDW