Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

This will be cool, and you should go!

Begin forwarded message:

> From: DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: March 29, 2011 12:41:20 PM EDT
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Unveiling DOC Trips!
>
> Hey Guys, you will be getting this email shortly from campus events, but this is going to be awesome, please try and come and invite as many people as you can to come!!!! we need bodies from all different parts of the campus to make this a success (and there is free dinner)
>
> *******************************
>
> Want to know more about how the DOC Trips Program is run and what our goals are for 2011?
>
> *******************************
>
> Want to hear about how we choose leaders and croolings and what we're looking for in applications?
>
> *******************************
>
> Think you're not a hiker or experienced in the ourdoors? There are so many more trips including community service, drawing, writing, photography, and natural history.
>
> *******************************
>
> Love your trip?
>
> Hate your trip?
>
> Didn't go on a trip?
>
> Have an idea for a new trip?
>
> We want you to share your opinions on what works for the Trips program and what doesn't!  What drew you to trips and what pushed you away?
>
> *******************************
>
>  Need a break from your DOC trips application & want some free food?
>
> *******************************
>
> Then join the Trips Directorate for an UNVEILING of what FIRST-YEAR TRIPS is all about!!!  We will have a brief video, panel of experiences, info about the application process, and you will have a chance to discuss over YUMMY FREE FOOD about your experiences, excitements, concerns and suggestions!!
>

> THIS IS NOT JUST FOR 14s, we need students from all classes to come to make this dialouge meaningful!  It is more than just an info session!
>
> We need your help with feedback for the program so we can make Trips 2011 better than ever!  We can only improve the program with YOUR feedback!
>
> To Recap: FREE TASTE OF AFRICA and discussion at:
>
> 7 PM in COLLIS COMMONGROUD on WEDNESDAY MARCH 30th (tomorrow)
>
> PLEASE COME!
>
> Also, if you are planning on applying, you can sign up for PE credit this spring (the option will be up on Banner soon).  YOU MUST sign up even though you do not know if you have been accepted to potentially recieve credit.
>
> Can't come but have feedback or questions?  Blitz "doctrips"

                                Dartmouth Mountain Biking

To blitz to the list, send a blitz to [log in to unmask]
To be removed from the list, blitz "SIGNOFF DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING" to [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions about anything biking related blitz MBC