See below, details of University of Pennsylvania’s All Ivy Happy Hour.  If you
plan to attend, please RSVP to [log in to unmask]  Please copy me as well.  I
would like to know what Dartmouth alums are in attendance so we can find each
other at the event.

Spring Happy Hour
The day is done, so time for fun!
Please join us for cocktails, philanthropy and more!

Join your local Ivy League Alumni
For an All-Ivy Happy Hour event hosted by
The Penn Alumni Club of Baltimore
April 7th
From 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the exclusive
Havana Club
600 Water St Baltimore, MD 21202
Meet and mingle with your fellow Ivy League alums
Hors d'oeuvres from Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
Specialty cocktails from the bar and cigars from the Havana Club’s extensive
cigar list
$15 Admission at the door (cash only)
Silent Auction from 6-8:30
Coveted items including sports game tickets, local artwork and more!
Proceeds from the auction are going to support
The University of Maryland Hospital for Children
This is one event you won’t want to miss!
RSVP Required by April 4th to