Dear Alumni,

It's time again to welcome the newest members of our Dartmouth family in Maryland - the class of 2015!  (I know, it makes me feel old too...!)  The admissions office will be making their announcements by the end of this week and we want to invite the new admits to meet us, meet each other, and hear all the wonderful things there are to hear about Dartmouth so that they want to go there in September as badly as we all want to go back!

We invite you to join us at the home of David Donato '95 on Sunday, April 17, from 3-6pm.  It will be a great afternoon of seeing fellow alumni and meeting the new members of Dartmouth's incoming class.  We had a great turn out last year and expect it will be another wonderful afternoon - both for the new students and for us!

David lives in the Horizon House at 1101 N. Calvert Street, apartment 1406.  When you arrive, dial #615 on the call box in the vestibule for entry.

Please let us know if you will be attending by responding to this email - we hope to see you there!

All the best,
Meredith Raucher '06 and the Dartmouth Club of Maryland