So where does one go to get training for writing PHP code for Filemaker web publishing? I'm working with an outside firm that is providing me some coding for a custom web publishing solution. I did it all in FMP6, but I just don't have the time to learn all the ins and outs of PHP. BUT our unit recently hired a new web designer who is supposedly a PHP wiz, but he's had no experience with FMP. Sooooo, I was thinking I could have him maintain and expand on our CWP solutions.

But a quick google search didn't really produce any good sources for that kind of training. He doesn't want or need to know Filemaker from the ground up, just get a better understanding of the coding.... I think.

I DID find some FMP web publishing training by the Moyer group, but they didn't have any upcoming dates. I can contact them directly, but wanted to find out if there were any other options.

Thanks for the help,

Rick

-----------------------
Rick O’Quinn
Photographic Services Coordinator
University of Georgia
Public Affairs
Broadcast, Video & Photographic Services
188 Georgia Center
Athens GA 30602-3603
Work: (706) 542-8085
Fax: (706) 583-0011