Dear all,

 I am in need for the following papers, which are not available in our library:

 - Baretta-Kuipers, T. (1981). Wood anatomy of Leguminosae: Its relevance to taxonomy. In R.M. Polhill and P.H. Raven (editors). Advances in Legume Systematics. Part I, pp. 677-705. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.

- Raven, P. H. and Polhill, R.M. (1981). Biogeography of the Leguminosae. n R.M. Polhill and P.H. Raven (editors). Advances in Legume Systematics. Part I, pp. 26-34. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.

- Wolfe, J.A. (1978). A paleopotanical interpretation of Tertiary climates in the northern Hemisphere, Amer. Scientist 66:694-703.

 I would appreciate very much if you can provide me with photocopies or scanned pages of these two papers or if you can suggest someone who can help me in this
 regard.

 Many thanks in advance.

 Best wishes,

 Samar Nour-El-Deen