I've recently switched from 10.4.11 to 10.6.5 and am having various problems, among them this one. The original app was saved as a stay-open application in the old way (ie. not a bundle) and begins like this: property eunotice : "" property eudora : "Eudora" property |scripts| : {|mail arrives|:"", |mail sent|:(""), |has connected|:Â (""), |has manually filtered|:(""), |will connect|:""} property watchlist : {inheaders:{}} as record I have tried re-saving it from Smile (and from Script Editor) as an application bundle but I'm still getting the same problem, and that is that I can't get or set its properties. In other words this fails with an error: tell application "eunotice" to get its eudora Is it that my AppleScript has gone rusty or is there something I should know about the way things are done nowadays? JD