Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

oh no!   I thought we had just missed the schlitz deadline, not the
gravity exemption deadline!!!!!

Alice, you're going to be working this one off for the rest of your
tenure.

Good luck.

On Nov 16, 2010, at 11:35 PM, Tom Collier wrote:

> Missing the deadline to apply for an exemption from the laws of
> physics didn't help either. I blame the DOC for not putting the date
> on their calendar. It would seem relevant to many of the subclubs.

Kevin A. McGregor

                                Dartmouth Mountain Biking

To blitz to the list, send a blitz to [log in to unmask]
To be removed from the list, blitz "SIGNOFF DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING" to [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions about anything biking related blitz MBC