Hey out there!

Here comes Vertical Challenge update numero uno!

So far:

Ledyard:  20805

DMC:          1510

CnT:                    0 =(

MBC: points worked out before next week! (watch out DOC.these guys and gals
have trips all the time.)

Attached is the spreadsheet.

First of all, way to get outside!  It's always a challenge, but it's always
worth it!

Ledyard is off to a roaring start!

Due to the precipitatiousness character of the recent weather, the boaters
definitely got a leg up on the competition.

But fear not, the mountain bikers are out in force!  With several trips, and
even some trailwork, the bikers are sure to prove themselves equals in this
great sport of dropping and climbing the vert!

A couple climbers even got outside to defy gravity and prove to Mother Earth
that she can't hold them down!

Although we're waiting on the first points to come in from CnT, be wary,
because they have yet to play their trump card:  the ever-popular 50.

MTBers.though you may not see any points yet, do not fret.  We have most of
the local elevations mapped now, and we're starting the calculations.

You will get your just rewards!

NOTABLES:

Despite his best efforts, Nick Gottlieb is NOT in the lead for Ledyard.
(Even with the spectacular waterfall he ran:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31270103
<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31270103&fbid=1469137247935&id=121869
0121> &fbid=1469137247935&id=1218690121 (B-Seitz's pictures from that day))

Nice job so far Ben Peters!

Also check out Brian's pictures of the familiar Wells run at an unfamiliar
level!  Greg is amazed in TWO pictures.

Mike Wood and Diana Wendt are tied for the DMC lead (haha get it?) (also,
apparently it never rains at Rumney.or wherever those two were)

Be glad the mountain bikers didn't take part in this competition:

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Red-Bull-Rampage-Finals-Video-2010.html

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/berrecloth-pov-2010.html

SEND IN YOUR POINTS!!!  If they're not in the spreadsheet, I don't know
about 'em!  If you need help, just send me a blitz!

Your friendly vc person guy,

Chris '50zent' 'Balls' Zentner

                                Dartmouth Mountain Biking

To blitz to the list, send a blitz to [log in to unmask]
To be removed from the list, blitz "SIGNOFF DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING" to [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions about anything biking related blitz MBC