From: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: #9476 Anyone using Tell Me More?
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, September 17, 2010, 8:39 AM

--- Forwarded Message from Dennie Hoopingarner <[log in to unmask]> ---

Date:Message-Id:To:Mime-Version; bh=57OyikdsNSNOIl15fQxIAiSTXQZA
zscYwoYx0AG7fEY=; b=HmFpWvYTMGKx2UIXkf6UvNa+LAI1qTKWaThgWPU/Wp0g
DaVgehajTFRSvuIobs1LeBeXg2zOzi8jHEoyqkoY+zZ/aXZfgnr1I9szDFNakO5T
o8tfs+MK2S+XQf1HQsSftHU33VZ72LLxtQTDJfudf5sDar5e+MhLTaXsZd5dKl0=
>From: Dennie Hoopingarner <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Anyone using Tell Me More?
>Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:23:08 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

My Dean is interested in learning from the experiences of institutions that are
using Tell Me More in both traditional curricula, and as a basis for new models
of instruction (self-access, independent study, mixed-mode instruction, etc). Is
there someone on the list who would have the time for a phone or Skype call
during which I could pick your brain?

Thanks!

Dennie Hoopingarner
Michigan State University