Begin forwarded message:

From: "Otmar K. Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: September 17, 2010 8:53:28 AM EDT
To: LLTI LLTI <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Welcome Anthony Helm, the new editor of LLTI

This message was originally  submitted by [log in to unmask] to the
LLTI list at LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU. If you simply forward it back to the list,
using  a mail  command that  generates "Resent-"  fields (ask  your local  user
support or consult the documentation of your mail program if in doubt), it will
be  distributed and  the  explanations  you are  now  reading  will be  removed
automatically. If on the other hand you edit the contributions you receive into
a digest, you will have to  remove this paragraph manually. Finally, you should
be able  to contact  the author  of this  message by  using the  normal "reply"
function of your mail program.

----------------- Message requiring your approval (37 lines) ------------------
Dear Friends of LLTI,

as of today, the new editor of the LLTI list is Anthony Helm, who took over my job at Dartmouth College, when I retired a couple of years ago.

I just turned seventy a month ago, and I am also packing my suitcase again for another stay in Beijing to work again at Beijing's University of Posts and Telecommunications as I have already done twice during the last couple of years. So it is time to have LLTI managed by the next generation.

This is not really a good bye to all of you 1300 subscribers - I will now join the list as a subscriber and will remain part of this marvelous community of  friendly, helpful, considerate, and intelligent professionals.

My email address remains the same ([log in to unmask]).

All the best to alll of you...

Otmar

Otmar K. Foelsche
欧老师
Visiting Professor
Beijing University of Post and Telecommunictions
+1-617-851-5290
+86-1371-750-8796