Oh, and if you first get a page that asks you to set your location, just select ‘United States’ and press the ‘Set Location’ button and you’ll proceed to the page to download…

From: Upper Valley Community Band [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Fugere
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MP3 file for your reference

FYI-

In case it will be of any help, for any band members who are either too young, or too old, (or perhaps were existing in a different state of consciousness at the time) I found a ‘band in a can’ MP3 audio file of our “Summer of 69” arrangement for you to listen to if you like.  Follow the link below to the webpage where you can download/play the file.

One of the several big differences on this arrangement from the original songs includes, “With a Little Help From my Friends”, which if I recall is in  3 / 4 time, and not the 4/4 time of the original Beatle’s song, nor the swinging 6/8 time of Joe Cocker’s Woodstock version, which this arrangement intends to emulate.  Oh well.

Mike Fugere

http://www.bandmusicdirect.com/product/previewPack.do?itemId=1000096886