Dear Alumni,

As you know, Dartmouth's Big Green Bus will be in Baltimore from June 26-28 this summer!  These 12 Dartmouth students will be driving around the country in a bus with a fuel system converted to run on waste vegetable oil and reaching out to the communities along their route, to help educate and engage them in discussions on environmental responsibility, the viability of alternative fuels, and tangible solutions to local and global energy issues.

The bus will be at the Baltimore Museum of Industry on Saturday, June 26 for the truck show and the farmers market, from about 9am to mid-afternoon.

We are very excited to be hosting the Big Green Bus here in Baltimore, and to mark the occasion, the Dartmouth Alumni Club of Maryland will be hosting a BBQ on the afternoon of Sunday, June 27 -  meet the students on the Bus and spend time with your fellow alumni!  The barbeque will be held at The Bryn Mawr School, 109 W. Melrose Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21210, from 4-7pm.  Bryn Mawr has both outdoor and indoor facilities, so we will grill come rain or shine.  Families are welcome!!

**RSVP by replying to this email by June 20 and include the number attending.
$10/person, kids under 10 come free.
Please direct any questions to [log in to unmask]**

We're really looking forward to this; hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Meredith Raucher '06 and the Dartmouth Club of Maryland