Last minute blitz inspired by the amazing weather.
Anyone want to go for an intermediate ride after 2s? I have to be back by 5:30 for a 6:00 rehearsal.

I used to ride a lot, but haven't been on anything beyond beginner trails (I'm a camp counselor) for ~2 years. I'm looking to get back into it.

Alternatively, I've yet to go out anywhere around around here. Can anyone suggest an intermediate ride I can do in ≤2 hours (and directions for how to get there?

--Ben Blier

A optimist sees a glass half-full,
A pessimist sees a glass half-empty,
An engineer sees a glass that is twice as big as it needs to be.