From: "Kevin O'Leary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: April 12, 2010 8:01:53 PM EDT
To: Undisclosed-recipients: <>;
Subject: UVMBA Annual Spring Meeting

Hello All,

The trails are drying out nicely and we will start weekly rides very soon.
A  very large thank you goes out to all of the people that have been helping out with the Blowdown clean up  required after those  the early march high wind storms.
The Cornish Town Forest and Oak Hill were hit very hard. I can report that Cornish Town Forest is cleared as of this past weekend. I am not sure of the current status of Oak Hill trails. If anyone on the lists knows current status please let me know. French's Ledges is mostly ready for riding with the exception of few really wet spots.

I would appreciate hearing from folks if they are planning to attend the meeting.

UVMBA Annual Spring Meeting

Salt Hill - Thursday  4/22   6:30 PM

All are welcome.

There will be a short meeting/bull session to map out plans for the year.
If you only come to one meeting all year this should be the one, it is always a good time.

If you would like to get involved in charting the direction UVMBA - come share your ideas with us.  We need new volunteers to step up and provide new leadership. This is your chance to make a difference and help expand on the awesome we have trails in the Upper Valley.

Meeting Agenda:

1) Club Finances

Expenses

Memberships 2010
IMBA   Chapter membership $30
VMBA Chapter membership  $75
UVTA  membership $30
lWeb Site: Annual Fee to iBikeClubs web portal system $12.50 / month  or  $150

2) Chapter Insurance for Ride, Trail Work, and Events

3) Vote for making general donation to support VMBA  $150.00

5) 2010 Trail Projects

Kevin O'Leary

H: 603-469-3630
Cell: 603-738-5485