Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DARTCLUBMD Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Dear All,
The Dartmouth Club of Maryland is holding a party for students accepted
to Dartmouth from the Baltimore area, as well as their parents.  This
will be a great opportunity for them to speak with local alumni as well
as fellow admitted students.  The function is very casual and should be
a good time.  The more green clad alumni that we have the event, the
more likely we are to convince these students to sink their bids at
Dartmouth.
Details are as follows:

Saturday, April 17, 3-6 p.m.
The home of David Donato
1101 North Calvert Street, Apartment 1406 – Baltimore, MD 21202
“2 Hour Parking” on the street applies to weekdays, so any spot works
Press #615 to be buzzed up to David’s apartment

Please let me know if you plan to attend.  If you have any questions,
feel free to give me a call on my cell phone (757.652.2557).
Best,
Allan Reynolds, 2007
This email may contain privileged and/or confidential information that is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient or entity, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of the information contained in the transmission.  If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.  This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.  You may not directly or indirectly reuse or disclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.
There are risks associated with the use of electronic transmission.  The sender of this information does not control the method of transmittal or service providers and assumes no duty or obligation for the security, receipt, or third party interception of this transmission.