Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

So the oh so obnoxious bike theives have been at it again... I had my
maroon giant campus bike out at thayer (engineering school)... it was
stolen sometime between about 7 and 8:15 tonight. It is a single speed,
only a front brake, with a back fender and the most noticeable thing is
it has bright yellow grips. if anyone sees it around either blitz me or
call me 907 242 5995. maybe throw the bike in a bush or somewhere hidden...

thanks everyone.