After the cold front yesterday, I expected a few good birds... and
warbler diversity at our house this morning was far past my exception!
No definite migrants, but probably this is more than post-breeding
movement, especially since all were seen in trees that do not have any
breeding warblers.

Nashville Warbler     2
Chestnut-sided Warbler     2 (1 male)
Black-throated Blue Warbler     1  male