Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - MACSCRPT Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hello John,

On Jul 29, 2009, at 6:17 PM, John Delacour wrote:

> tell application "Mail"
>   set _selected to first item in (get selection)
>   set _id to id of _selected
>   set _mailbox to mailbox of _selected
>   set _range to the messages in _mailbox whose id is greater than
> (_id - 1)
>   set _messageids to {}
>   repeat with _i in _range
>     set end of _messageids to message id of _i
>   end repeat
>   _messageids
> end tell

I tried your example. It seems to work...!! This is great.

I will try to write my script using your script.

Thank you very much!

Best regard,

Nobumi Iyanaga
Tokyo,