Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - UV-BIRDERS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

At 6 pm last pm Will and I were driving south on 91 from Thetford.  We were
getting closer to the spot where the highway

    goes by the Pompy Flats. For some reason I was thinking that one of
these days I would see my first VT Black Vulture.

    I am sure what inspired the thought was the 2 circling vultures. One
looked odd with most of the primaries missing on both

    sides of its wings.  Hmm... that's a Black Vulture with its dark
underside, short tail,  and gray under primaries.

Keep an eye out !!!