Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - MACSCRPT Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

> That means that this project is doomed to failure in those 42 cases - unless
Ed is prepared to check for every locality in those 42 zip codes -

I could use the first 4 digits.

Obviously the java script I got of the internet was fatally flawed, but I
could use the same logic to cover all exceptions with with a slightly larger
list that shouldn't take much longer to run.

I just hope the file I'm using is more accurate that the Javascript site's
source code.

Thanks everyone!

ES