Dear all,
I'm gathering data on the practice of charging "student lab fees." I've searched
the LLTI archives on this topic, but there doesn't seem to have been a recent
discussion.

My questions:
Does your school charge language students a standard fee for the langauge lab/
language center?

If so, what happens to the money? Does the language center get it all, some of
it, none of it? Is there a process?

Do you have suggestions on how to approach this topic with the school
administration; if fees are charged, what is the best way to insure that the
language center "sees the money?"

Thank you!
David Pankratz
Loyola University Chicago