Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

--- Forwarded Message from Cliff Myers <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 14:51:33 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Cliff Myers <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Screen Replacement

Hello Good Folks;

We're hoping to replace a screen installation and are astounded by
the dramatic differences in prices that apply to our benchmark
requirements:

-84" on the horizontal.
-4:3 aspect ratio.
-Tensioned.
-Ceiling Mount.
-Motorized.
-Wall Control.

If anyone has any experience with the new crop of off-brands (i.e.
Mustang, Elite, etc.) to share, your insights would be most
appreciated.

Thanks and Best,

Cliff

Language Learning Technology (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for