Good string from Gertraude Roth Li's "ManchuStudy" list:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Paling Wu <[log in to unmask]>
Date: March 14, 2008 2:39:19 AM EDT
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ManchuStudy] Re: Manchu phrases/strategy for beginning students

You can download many documents with manchu script at this site,anaku manchu resources http://anaku.5d6d.com , but the website is in Chinese.

Eben Lindsey <ebenlindsey@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you,

It is nice that such a resource is available online for independent students without access to an academic library. I was wondering if anyone knew of any scanned images of original Manchu documents that might be useful for students who have worked through Dr. Li's textbook and want to practise on some original translations. I guess it would also be most useful if they were available online and in the public domain.

Sincerely
Eben Lindsey