Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hello

We use Oscar Swan's First Year Polish Second Edition text at
Northeastern Illinois University. Our instructor has the original auido
cassette set but lesson 30 plays backwards as if something want wrong in
the recording process.

Does anyone know of CDs containing these lessons available for sale? The
publishers at U of Pittsburg only seem to sell cassettes.

We also lost our digital files (bad audio but usable) containing these
lessons in a server crash.

Is anyone using digitized files of these lessons? We would like to use
the material on CAN8 like our other audio text materials.

Thanks in advance.
Thomas Griffin
Supervisor, Foreign Language Lab
Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
773-442-4752