Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Quiz Center

Does anybody know what has happened to Quiz Center at http://school.discoveryeducation.com/quizcenter/quizcenter.html ?  It has become dysfunctional without any explanations.  We cannot log in nor create a new account.  It has been a great free online quiz-making program, and we particularly like the feature that it can email the quiz results to the instructors.  We are now looking for a replacement.  Does anybody know of any similar online quiz-making programs, free and particularly with the emailing-results feacture?

Thank you,

*****
Jian Wu, Ph.D.
Associate Director