From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Robert Summers
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 3:32 AM
Subject: French language computer games

Dear Colleagues,
Here at UAlbany we are going to institute a computer game night and I need some suggestions on what games to buy.  I want to try to maximize the amount of interaction that the students can have with the language.  So I am looking for games that are particularly language heavy.  We are beginning this in French, but hope to expand to other languages soon.

I also want to add that this initiative is inspired by a presentation that I saw at CALICO by Felix Kronenberg from Pomona College.

Thanks for your time.
Robert

Robert Summers
Coordinator of Language Technologies and Infrastructure
University at Albany
HU 238
1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12222