Error during command authentication.

Dear All,

We are remodeling our storage facilities at the language lab at the University of Miami and I would like to know what multimedia storage cabinets have proven most useful in other places. We need cabinets that can be closed and locked.

Any suggestions?

Does anyone have a contact at Wright Line cabinets? We tried contacting them but to no avail.

All the best,

Rachida

Rachida Salama Primov

Senior Lecturer in French

The Eleonore Graves Tripp Modern Languages Laboratory and Tutorial Writing Center, Director

Outreach Program Coordinator

University of Miami

Phone: 305-284-8592

Fax: 305-284-2225

Email : [log in to unmask]

http://www.mll.miami.edu

“The very thing that frightens us today, the change curve, the phenomenal rate of change, is an ally”

Celebrate What’s Right with the World

--DeWitt Jones